How can Travel and Tourism deal with Coronavirus?
Dr. Peter Tarlow
Safer Tourism on COVID19
Dr. Peter E. Tarlow is a world-renowned speaker and expert specializing in the impact of crime and terrorism on the tourism industry, event and tourism risk management, and tourism and economic development. Since 1990, Tarlow has been aiding the tourism community with issues such as travel safety and security, economic development, creative marketing, and creative thought.
Tarlow has worked with numerous US government agencies including the US Bureau of Reclamation, US Customs, the FBI, the US Park Service, the Department of Justice, the Speakers Bureau of the US Department of State, the Center for Disease, US Supreme Court police, and the US Department of Homeland Security. He has worked with such US iconic locations as the Statue of Liberty, Philadelphia’s Independence Hall and Liberty Bell, the Empire State Building, St. Louis’ arch, and the Smithsonian’s Institution’s Office of Protection Services in Washington, DC.
Corona Virus Workshops and Discussions:
- Surviving from Economically Challenging Times: Best Practice from Far and Wide.
How well will you survive a crisis?
- Dealing with the legal issues of Coronavirus
- How does tourism face major health crises?
- How to deal with a the loss of a major market?
- Using flexible tourism marketing strategies
- The art of using good risk management techniques.
- Should the crisis occur, how to overcome it and go beyond it.
- Tourism Confronts Terrorism and biochemical issues: What You Need to Know to Maintain a Viable Industry in the Face of Terrorism
- Training Your Police: Tourism Oriented Policing (TOPPs),to deal with medical attacks
- The Health threats to tourism, from the latest pandemic to issues of sanitation.
- Tourism Ethics in an age of COVID-19: Linking the Moral to Your Tourism Product.
- Dealing with the Media: Transforming the Media into your friend.
- Selling to the US Market: One country and lots of niche groups
Join our interactive discussion and training group
- Instant interactive discussion with Dr. Tarlow an other experts on WHATS APP (worldwide)
- Instant interactive Q&A by SMS (Text) in USA / Canada only
- Instant Q&A participation by email
- Interactive participation at upcoming seminars
- Circulate relevant information to eTurboNews readers instantly
$250 / month interactive
- Receive notification about important updates and discussion points
- Listen in at relevant webinars
$50 / monthly access
- Private Webinars
- Corporate interactive webinar
- Invite Dr. Tarlow (and a team of available experts) to your local event
- Consulting, Research
- Private Webinars
- $500 minimum session fee.
Project fees to be discussed.