Dr. Peter Tarlow
Berlin ITB Invitation
Dr. Peter E. Tarlow is a world-renowned speaker and expert specializing in the impact of crime and terrorism on the tourism industry, event and tourism risk management, and tourism and economic development. Since 1990, Tarlow has been aiding the tourism community with issues such as travel safety and security, economic development, creative marketing, and creative thought.
Tarlow has worked with numerous US government agencies including the US Bureau of Reclamation, US Customs, the FBI, the US Park Service, the Department of Justice, the Speakers Bureau of the US Department of State, the Center for Disease, US Supreme Court police, and the US Department of Homeland Security. He has worked with such US iconic locations as the Statue of Liberty, Philadelphia’s Independence Hall and Liberty Bell, the Empire State Building, St. Louis’ arch, and the Smithsonian’s Institution’s Office of Protection Services in Washington, DC.
Thursday, March 5, 2020,
7.45 -10.00 round table discussion over continental breakfast
One by one follow up can be arranged after 10.00
Grand Hyatt Hotel Berlin
Marlene-Dietrich-Platz 2, 10785 Berlin, Germany
With 4 sharing in a taxi : Cost about EUR 5.00 per person – 20-25 minutes average
- Dr. Peter Tarlow
- Travel, Tourism, Aviation Leaders
- Crisis Communication
- Health specialist
- Safety and Security professional
- Global Tourism Resilience Leader
- Ambassador Dho Young-shim, board member Global Tourism Resilience & Crisis Management Centre
- Coronavirus and the travel and tourism industry
- The medical perspective
- How to prepare first responders?
- How to manage public perception?
- How to minimize the economic impact?
- free for members of African Tourism Board, the International Coalition of Tourism Partners, PATA and LGBTMPA
- free for journalists
- EUR 50.00 for participants
- Sponsorship opportunities available and will be recognized also in media coverage
- Breakfast vouchers available at the door for EUR 35.00