The Curaçao Association for the Promotion of Foreign Visits was formed in 1915 and its responsibilities were taken over by the Curaçao Chamber of Commerce and Industry in 1934. In 1945, Curaçao appointed a representative in New York reporting to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry until 1948, when the Government took over tourism promotion from the Chamber of Commerce and created the Curaçao Tourism Commission (CTC). In 1955, the Curaçao Tourist Board (CTB) replaced the CTC and opened an office in Caracas in 1982. In 1984, the CTB opened an office in Rotterdam.
In 1989, the Curaçao Tourism Development Foundation (CTDF) was formed. In 2003, the CTDF start doing business as the Curaçao Tourist Board (CTB). The Supervisory Board comprised of seven persons supervises the foundation. The organization is managed by a Director and a Deputy Director.
Training/ Certificate presented to Ritzel Godfried